Whether you’ve been married six months or 40 years, whether you’re in a good place or struggling, The Marriage Course offers practical support to strengthen your relationship.
The course helps couples to:
- Communicate more effectively
- Understand each other’s needs
- Resolve conflict
- Recognize how upbringing affects your relationship
- And much, much more…
A series of seven sessions designed to help couples invest in their relationship.
- Table for two
- Candelit dinner
- Each evening has certain topic (included video presentation…)
- Private Discussions only (just you two, nobody will ask you to share…).
Looking forward to see you there,
Martin and Ivka Koumal
When: starts in January 2024, 6:00 – 8:30 PM
Thursdays: 11. 1. | 25. 1. | 15. 2. | 14.3. | 4.4. | 25.4. | 9.5.
Where: Majak, Dusíkova 5, coffee shop
Language: materials are in English or Czech
Cost: 5 000,- Kč per couple (Includes: 14x dinner, drinks, decoration, all materials)
Scholarship: if you need help with the cost, let us know. BICF will be
happy to help you, so you can join the evenings
If you have questions write to Ivka Koumalová: email@example.com
Marriage evenings 2024 registration: